twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am auditioning for a role in "The Wizard of Oz" and I need an up-tempo ballad to sing! Can anyone help me?

It has to be easy, I am only 13 and I can't do anything Too difficult! does anyone have any suggestions?
I am auditioning for a role in "The Wizard of Oz" and I need an up-tempo ballad to sing! Can anyone help me?
popular from Wicked, Girl in 14-G by Kristen Chenoweth, thats my new philosophy from you're a good man charlie brown.





Hope that helps. Hope you get the role you wanted.
Reply:Don't sing Popular or Girl in 14G. Horribly overdone both of them - and Popular isn't an easy song anyway. I'd be looking at another Harold Arlen song (he wrote the music for The Wizard of Oz); he wrote a lot of lovely songs. Here are a few:


- Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive


- It's Only A Paper Moon (I love this song)


- I've Got The World On A String


- Stormy Weather


- That Old Black Magic





And for future reference, there is no such thing as an "up-tempo ballad" - songs are usually up-tempo songs or ballads, they're opposites of each other! A ballad is slower whereas an uptempo is, well, uptempo!
gothic names

No comments:

Post a Comment