twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I start up my singing career?

I have been a professional singer for 10+ years. The best answer is to just start singing! Sing anywhere and everywhere you can.





1. Get lessons, sure you have natural ability, but even the pros have to get lessons. for technique, vocal health etc...singing in your living room with a cheap karoake amchine is one thing. Singing 7 nights a week on tour in front of hundreds is another.





2. Determine what style of music you want to sing, this will change the direction and where you perform.





3. Enter talent shows...every town has them..just ask around.





4. Write your own songs,...





5. Make a demo..you will need something that people can pass around...





6. Create a promo kit, usually consists of a photo, Cd, and a bio of yourself.
How do I start up my singing career?
This sounds silly, I just told some one this a few hours ago. Call into the HOWARD STERN show. He loves listening to people who are trying to make it big. At the very least, he plays your music to millions of people.
Reply:ehh u dont if u really want to go t a public singing choir

No comments:

Post a Comment