twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rap song with a gurl sing but chopped up ohhh oh oh ohhhhoh oh oh please help

Any one know heard this song? I cant find the name or artist anywhere. It came out anot 06. Its a rap song PLEASE HELP


Its a girl in the choirs singing some thin like ....... breathe baby are you ready for some body stimulation mental penetration where do you want me {Ya} baby wont you let me for tell me ohhh oh oh oh ohhhhh oh oohh oh oh ohhh all screwed and chopped


then a guy rappin tell me shorty what you need in yo life a g like me .. i beat it right .......i got a motor with a he-mi ment for a chevy





If anyone knows it could you let me know
Rap song with a gurl sing but chopped up ohhh oh oh ohhhhoh oh oh please help
lumidee ft busta rhymes - uh oh (never leave you) REMIX


the remix has the rap

No comments:

Post a Comment