twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dosn't crime mob sing "run up get done up"? i really want the lyrics.?

thanks =D
Dosn't crime mob sing "run up get done up"? i really want the lyrics.?
Lyrics to Run Up Get Dun Up by the Banggaz:





[Chorus: in faux patois]


Run up run up we got de gun up


Haters that think we funnin dey get done up


Run up run up we got de gun up


Haters that think we funnin dey get done up





[Hi-C - sounding like Milk Dee]


Stop schemin, and lookin hard


I got that ghetto platinum credit card


Make one phone call and fools gettin hurt


Niggaz, busters, bitches in skirts


Got a hoe in the house peepin out yo' safe


Get you naked, and duct tape your nuts to your waist


Horny *****, thought you was gettin some ****


You ain't gettin ****, ***** you got got


While I run your **** back over to the top


400 bottles of Moet gettin popped


Not even cops, can **** with Swift or the Diggler


Serve and protect, we gettin rid of ya


Put the green light on L.A.P.D.


Cause I'm tired of the motherfuckers fuckin WITH ME


I wanna bust, that's how I feel it


G ****, punk *****, we be keepin it real





[Chorus] - 2X





[Too Swift]


Invisibility like Space Ghoster


I'm comin through in my Range Rover, shoot 'em up the party's over


Cause when I'm sober like to {?} in mines


I squeeze tight as some pliers, handle my strap, with these evil designs


to kill a *****, don't step in my path


A psycho maniac ***** raw killer it's a bloodbath


The aftermath, 'll make you laugh


Cold shoot 'em up like La-Di-Da-Di when that 45 hit his body


Drop his corpse to the motherfuckin pavement


It ain't no future in that California brave ****


I guess that you thought that it was all about you


But it's all about that one 8 double-oh, hit 'em up some mo'


Niggaz always causin, drama


But Too Swift I'm gettin calmer, plottin like the unibomber


Niggaz trippin off my conversations


It ain't no confrontations, when my strap {?} like installations





[Chorus] - 2X





[Verse Three]


Now every day, all day, I'm only out for my riches


Busters and snitches be player hatin so I'm elevatin


Like elevators, regulate like regulators


Assassinate player haters, a lyrical motivator


Pull mo' raid than Raiders, so you think you can fade us?


Yes we snap like alligators and got mo' game than yo' fastest commentator


When my intellect, the dialect, subtractin conversations


Cause I'm a lethal weapon when it comes to confrontations





[Hi-C - like Milk Dee again]


We get money, money I got


Makin haters hot when I whip in the drop


Ding dong it's the bell, once again it's on


Postman dropped the package out in front of my home


Could this be a setup? ****, man let me get up


Ain't nobody comin in here, they gettin wet up


Opened up the package, it was nothin but scrilla


We gon' throw another party, this is Hi-Life *****!

No comments:

Post a Comment