twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why does it sound like my nose is stuffed up when i sing?

i have tried holding my nose and singing....and i sound alot better but how do i learn to not sing though my nose when im not holding my nose?
Why does it sound like my nose is stuffed up when i sing?
You'll need to take some singing lessons to learn to sing from your diaphram. I find that even though I know how to sing from my diaphram (a tall posture, hold your chin up but not too much and a few other things I can't explain) I still have air that escapes through my nose. You can try laying on the floor (like they had Chris Daughtry do in American Idol) this teaches you to feel your diaphram and you can learn what it feels like when your lungs are full of air. Other than that I can't be of much help without hearing you sing and hearing what keys you sing through your nose on.
Reply:Some poeple just have a nasaly singing voice. Don't worry about it. Unless, you're gonna be a singer. If you are, professional singing lessons help some peolpe.
ghetto names

No comments:

Post a Comment