twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have a problem with my sing sewing machine #4562T. It won't pick up the bottom thread. Can someone help?

try adjusting the bobbin tension.... and the presser foot tension. are you sure it is threaded and inserted correctly.... if all is well, then take it to sears... they will look at it.
I have a problem with my sing sewing machine #4562T. It won't pick up the bottom thread. Can someone help?
I took care of the problem. I went on line and found the singer web site and found instructions. It was the timing. It is fixed now. thanks for your answers. Report Abuse

Reply:If you have your receipt of purchase, take it back to the store and get a replacement.


If you don't or it is used, take it to a local repair shop. You will get better service at a local store than at Sears. Sears will have to ship it somewhere else and you'll end up paying for that.


My advice is drop the Singer and get a better machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment